Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Go dupe yourself.

ABC, you've got to be kidding me.

I apologize if I'm late to the game here, but after watching The Insider tonight I learned that Steve-O, the jackass (at left) with a lobster clamped to his tongue, was hauled off Dancing With the Stars by an ambulance last week, after injuring his back rehearsing the tango.

Steve-O, the masochistic clown ABC lovingly refers to as "MTV's Jackass prankster," apparently pulled a muscle.

ABC, stop patronizing your viewers.

You expect people to believe that Steve-O, a man who stapled his nuts to his thighs, pierced his ass cheeks together, swallowed a worm through his nose, injected vodka (intravenously) though his legs and pole-vaulted through glass doors, ceiling fans, tables, and trees; Steve-O has a bad back.

ABC, have you no shame?

First you script Bachelor Jason Mesnick's "change of heart," then you stick his jilted cheerleader on (surprise, surprise) Dancing With the Stars, and now you're telling us that Steve-O, a scrawny coke addict who once turned his tattooed body into a human dartboard, has suffered a pinched nerve?

What next? Steve-O signs on for four episodes of Grey's Anatomy, wherein he undergoes back surgery and falls in love with a cancer-stricken Katherine Heigl?

In other news, it's me and Joe's two-year anniversary. I insisted he wear his Area 51 T shirt to celebrate the occasion.

Man, he looks adorable in it.

2 comments:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

I don't know what to say about the show because I don't watch it. I have heard it's been full of complications and injuries this season though. Drama drama!

Happy Anniversary!

ModernMommy said...

Happy Anniversary!
For what it's worth I can't stand Steve O. He's got some serious issues and apparently the world thinks it's funny to laugh at a man who likes to torture himself.