Friday, June 13, 2008

Baguette ball for domestic home runs


Wondering what to do with your French baguettes when they are no longer edible? 

Joe and I use ours to play baseball with in our apartment. Sometimes we pitch the dog's toys. Sometimes we pitch Koosh balls as I'm crazy about Koosh balls. 

Since we don't recycle because St. Pete makes it impossibly inconvenient to, and since I'm a creature of convenience who has a hard time not recycling in the Green Age, and since I often find myself hyper-actively lobbing Koosh balls at Joe's face like the reincarnation of a closeted Rosie O'Donnell, I turned this baguette into a bat. (Well, the properties of air and yeast turned this baguette into a bat, but whatev.) I found it takes the edge off excess energy and recycle guilt. 

Baguettes harden faster than Ron Jeremy so be resourceful and batter up. 

No comments: