Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anatomy of a refrigerator door

While Joe watched some snooze-fest on Charlie Rose tonight, I diagrammed our refrigerator door. I'm not necessarily proud of this. In fact, there were a million other more productive things I could've, should've done. Ah well. At least now you know I have a framed photograph of my fiancĂ© with his dentist and dental hygienist on the fridge. (And yes, they're posing with balloons.)


Note: This is just the top of my fridge. There's an entirely different collection of crap on the bottom.












4 comments:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

I like it. It's a perfect snapshot into both of your lives. Not to mention the entertainment value it creates for friends and family when they visit.

Unknown said...

you need to do the bottom part too
this made me giggle
and miss my kurps <3

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

You definitely need the bottom part diagrammed too! I love seeing what other people have on their fridges!

Preggo and Pissed said...

I love this. If you consider bringing a smile to Ricci's face worth it, this was not time wasted at all!
miss you heids!