Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dummy watches figure by drinking Mich Ultra

Go Rays!

This is the uber bizarro Rays dummy sitting on the porch four houses down from my apartment.

However, I should point out that Joe and I no longer live at our apartment in Old Northeast as we relocated 20 blocks north to a home we bought two weeks ago on 2nd Street across from the idyllically-named Coffee Pot Bayou. 

Since I'm in the middle of finishing a story that helps pay our mortgage, I best not piss away the valuable midnight hour.

But I promise you I've got a crapload of self-indulgent, heartwarming stories to sum up the last three weeks of my trifling life. None of which will include Saturday night's Tampa Bay Ray's nail-biter victory over the Boston Red Sox. (For more on that click here.) 

So, as my Aunt Dot would say, I hope you have a blessed Monday. We'll be in touch soon. 

No comments: