Saturday, May 31, 2008

This isn't me.

Good morning!

If I could be anything other than a reporter this is what I would be:

+ a concert pianist
+ a race car driver
+ a stunt double
+ a novelist
+ a veterinarian in a small town in Upstate NY
+ a rafting guide on the Tugaloo River in South Carolina
+ the owner of a fruit market and ice cream shop called Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Stand, preferably somewhere in Tennessee.
+ Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel (see photo)
+ the voice of a cartoon character
+ a contestant on a reality show, preferably Survivor, The Amazing Race or Survivorman.
+ a crane operator
+ a writer on The Colbert Report
+ a Mark Twain impersonator. Mike Randall, a Channel 7 weatherman in Buffalo, is the best one around.
+ a writer for The Onion.
+ a panda midwife.
+ the network executive who cancels the Tila Tequila show.

... I'll add more, believe me.

Today is "Girls Day Out" with Leilani so I can't spend the morning futzing around with a post. I need to throw together a bag of used clothes for this thrift store swap thing we're doing, followed by froufrou drinks and Sex & The City: The Movie . Woooah Nelly. I'm riding the Estrogen today like a rodeo cowboy!

No comments: